• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Bill : Volume 2 - Web site Launced

Isn't she worth the 'I do?'.

The new site is now open and ready for viewing, enjoy

http://killbill.movies.go.com/vol2/flash/

I love QT's movies and Kill Bill 1 was cool, GREAT anime and good characters again and great story LOTS OF BLOOD TOO haha

Kill Bill 2 will just be the kick ass ending

Go watch both

hell yea! Kill Bill 1 was awesome, can't wait for part 2!

MGM out

Comment

RAWAWWRRR!

I must see this movie. I mean, look at it! She's in a wedding dress with a katana! That just rules on so many levels!
      Pluh.com (random nonsense) - Psychostick.com (my stupid band) - Collectiveunderground.com (AZ local music site) - Evacuatechicago.com

Comment

I didn't like the first one.

Comment

I was thinking about getting the first one on DVD when it is released tomorrow. What a big fan of Tarantino's other films though so a little hesitant. Might wait until it comes out on Pay-per-View in June before seeing the first one.

Which, means that I most likely will not see the second one in the theater since it is coming out on Friday. Probably won't be there when I see volume 1.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud site.
          Please do not PM me for support unless I specifically ask for information to be delivered that way.

Comment

I saw 1, and can't wait to see 2.

I see no reason to purchase the dvd1 soon if there most likely be a box of 1 & 2 together. - if not a new box with all the movies from QT so far.

Comment

Working...
            X