• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mark58
    • May 2001

site is down - please help

Database error in Anabolex 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS posts FROM post
    mysql error: File './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)

mysql error number: 1105

not sure what went on here, no software upgrades that i know of
  • mark58
    • May 2001

i have tried to do the repair.php but i get these

Checking table postTableOperationTypeTextadmin_vb.postcheckerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Repairing table postadmin_vb.postrepairerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Checking table postTableOperationTypeTextadmin_vb.postcheckerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Repairing table postadmin_vb.postrepairerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Checking table postTableOperationTypeTextadmin_vb.postcheckerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Repairing table postadmin_vb.postrepairerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Checking table postTableOperationTypeTextadmin_vb.postcheckerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)Repairing table postadmin_vb.postrepairerrorFile './admin_vb/post.MYD' not found (Errcode: 2)

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Error code 2: No such file or directory

Unfortunaterly this is very bad news. It means that your post table is missing all it's data. You will need to contact your host immediately. If you are lucky they will have made backups of your database files recently.

If not, you will need to restore a backup that you hopefully made. Good luck!
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...