How to change colors on select menus scroll bar?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kittymother
    • Jul 2004

How to change colors on select menus scroll bar?

I have changed all the colors on my forum, but can't seem to find where or how to change the colors of the scroll bars and arrows on the drop down select/list/menu. The ones I am referring to are found in the "Additional Options" section of the reply page. Also on the jump menu.

I found a fix here in these forums that worked to change the colors of the scroll bar for the entire window. I have searched for one for the select menu, but have had no luck.
    Last edited by kittymother; Mon 12 Jul '04, 5:06pm.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There are color maps for vB3 in the online manual:

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• kittymother
      • Jul 2004

Thank you. I had already looked there and under all the options for changing color that I can find, but don't find anything about this. I must be overlooking it. Will look again. Having the same problem with the jump menus.
      Last edited by kittymother; Tue 13 Jul '04, 4:34am.

Comment

• kittymother
        • Jul 2004

OK, I found the jump menu in the color maps, but I don't see anything about changing the color for the arrows that open the menu or the scroll bar. Thought they might be associted with the buttons, but changing the buttons colors don't effect the arrows and scroll bars. They are blue right now matching all the other vBulletin default colors. I want to change them to match my color scheme.
        Last edited by kittymother; Tue 13 Jul '04, 4:51am.

Comment

• kittymother
          • Jul 2004

I think the blue I'm seeing is caused by a windows setting. Since it matched vBulletin's colors, I was assuming it was something I could change. Is there a way to override the windows setting they way you can with the scroll bar on the side and bottom of the main windows frame? If so what would I use?

Here's what I used for the scroll bar on the side and bottom, but I don't know what to change to make it work for the jump menus.

HTML {
          SCROLLBAR-FACE-COLOR: #2B5555;
          SCROLLBAR-HIGHLIGHT-COLOR: #FFFFFF;
          SCROLLBAR-SHADOW-COLOR: #000000;
          SCROLLBAR-3DLIGHT-COLOR: #D4D4D4;
          SCROLLBAR-ARROW-COLOR: #FFFF00;
          SCROLLBAR-TRACK-COLOR: #FFEEEE;
          SCROLLBAR-DARKSHADOW-COLOR: #F3F3F3;
          }

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...