The vBulletin Affiliate Program
vBulletin is the world's #1 community-building software, powering well over 100,000 sites around the globe.
It's easy to use, easy to customize, and features a vibrant 3rd party development community that creates an ever-growing list of add-ons that extend the functionality of the core product.
These attributes along with vBulletin’s #1 reputation for security have made vBulletin the premium software of choice for forum owners everywhere.
Here's how you'll make money with vBulletin:
1) Create an affiliate account at Commission Junction (www.commissionjunction.com)
2) Apply to be an affiliate for vBulletin
3) Once you’ve been accepted, you can acquire your affiliate link and begin using it to promote vBulletin in ads and emails to your network.
4) Each time you make just one sale, you'll earn up to $79
Just 3 sales per week will earn you $400 - $950 commission check this month. One sale per day will generate between $3,000 and $7182 in quarterly commissions. Here is how it all breaks down:
vBulletin 5 Connect (New) License $249 $49.80
Branding Free Option $169 $33.80
vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Bundle $399 $79.80
Your affiliate commissions add up quickly with vBulletin. Sign up now and start earning from your referrals right away!
*affiliate commissions are only paid for sales made to new customers purchasing vBulletin 5 Connect, the vBulletin 5 Connect + Mobile Bundle and the Branding Free Option of vBulletin 5 Connect.
vBulletin Affiliate Program Guidelines (Please read prior to applying!):
As a vBulletin publisher, your site must:
1. Have a minimum commission junction network rating of 1/5 OR be a vBulletin license holder (please email us at email@example.com to verify your license holder's status).
2. Reside on a top-level Tier 1 domain (sites hosted on free providers such as Geocities, Tripod, etc are not eligible for our affiliate program)
3. Agree to our full eligibility requirements
As a vBulletin publisher, your site may not:
1. Use manipulative words/tactics (fake coupons, “click this link for a discount,” etc…) to gain clicks/sales
2. Allow ads on any sites or pages for which you are not directly responsible or any sites that have not been reviewed and approved by vBulletin staff
3. Contain user-submitted content that is not moderated
4. Infringe on any material protected by copyright
5. Contain any adult, nudity, sexually explicit, or mature content, use explicit language, or link to adult or sexually explicit content
6. Contain racial, ethnic, political, or hate mongering
7. Contain investment advice, or money-making opportunities not permitted under law
8. Contain gratuitous displays of violence or profanity
9. Contain material that defames, abuses, or threatens physical harm
10. Contain promotion of illegal substances or activities, such as online gambling, how to build a bomb, counterfeit money, etc.
11. Go inactive for a period longer than 6 months. "Inactive" is defined by making zero vBulletin affiliate sales during a given timeframe.